Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Now what to watch?


We've just finished watching all 86 episodes of the Sopranos. What a fabulous series.

Throughout the winter I would light the fire around 17.00, put the shutters down and we'd settle to watch a programme. It was very self indulgent but so satisfying.

Having now watched both The Wire and The Sopranos (HBO)
this article showed up yesterday.

I know, I know, we're discussing TV programmes here and neither series will be to everyone's taste but we loved them and, after Hill Street Blues, the best programmes of their type that we've ever seen.

They make BBC output (and I'm a big fan of the BBC) look amateurish by comparison.

1 comment:

Chris said...

How about Tony snuffing Christopher then? And was that an ending or did they just run out of film?
Have you started in on that box set of West Wing I lent you? Get ready to be addicted all over again!