Thursday, April 02, 2009

Harrogate


Hello from a warm and sunny Harrogate. Not what I was expecting given that when we left France via Gerona in Spain it was cold, wet and miserable.

The reason for Gerona was because I'd seen a new route to Doncaster in the north of England which is fairly close to mum in Harrogate. All other flights to England take us no nearer than three hours away so I decided to make the three hour part of the journey through France to Spain rather than face the rigours of the motorways in England. A smart move. On top of that, Doncaster airport is brand new and a breeze to pass through because it's so small. By the time we'd cleared passport control our bags were waiting for us at baggage reclaim. Excellent. Recommended.

1 comment:

Mark said...

Just got back from the England myself. Its still wet and cold here in France so believe me you arn't missing any thing!Have a good trip.