Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My summer hols


I went into Nimes today to meet Denis, and pay him for the wine that he let us have cheap at Christmas, and to get beaten up by my diabetes consultant because my sugar (and weight) were up and then over to Boulanger to buy a new dishwasher.
Dr J even suggested that I go to a clinic for three weeks where they would get my weight down by a few kilos. Bloody hell, I aint that fat! Anyway, I'll try my damnest first and then consider the other. I asked him if it was free, he said yes, and if Jan could go with me for free as well, and if I understood him correctly, he said yes to that as well. Think about it, a three week break all expenses paid at a health clinic. No wonder this is the best health service in the world. I'll wait until the weather gets warmer before I think about it. I wonder if they've got wi-fi? I couldn't live without my 'puter. (You're not taking this seriously - Ed)

No comments: