Sunday, June 01, 2008

Bored


It's the first of June and it's still raining. A local chap, who keeps weather stats, said that this has been the worst May since he arrived 12 years ago. A small crumb of comfort is that it is pretty miserable throughout most of Europe. This site tells all.

Being confined to the house makes me realise how much I miss being outdoors. Added to that, Jan, who is normally a 'well' person, suddenly decided that she was ill. How inconsiderate is that? She knows that I can be a nuisance when I'm bored so she is probably feigning it.
I'm so bored that I could even look forward to repairing the manhole and the stench of human excrement. That shows you how bad it is. Having said that, it will still need fixing tomorrow so that's something to look forward to.

No comments: