Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Fantasy

I can't believe that this is true. How in this day and age could it come to this? What on earth is going on? I can understand that some children might have problems, where English isn't their first language, but not one in five children for goodness sake. These children are being badly let down and we should all hang our heads in shame. I had what I would call a solid education. My school produced lots of 'worthies' (it's a pity that you aren't one of them - Ed) and, as I only know one system, I have often wondered over the years about the amount of tinkering that goes on with education. I'm no expert and I had secretly hoped that the tinkering was for the better. It looks like some things are fundamentally wrong.

1 comment:

martin said...

Alex You can text me on 0642 399530
best martin