Friday, January 04, 2008

And now for something different

Yesterday was spent catching up and this morning I was up with the lark (or rather the owl as I passed one sitting on a fence) to pick up Bryan for a rendez vous in Montpellier.
As we drove back through Sommieres I called into Weldom. They had told me yesterday that the fireplace that I had ordered might arrive next week, when I had expected it to be in by now. Yesterday, we had arrived at the shop five minutes before lunchtime and all the staff were in their starting blocks. I didn't feel that they really cared about my request. They also told me that Bruno, who had originally taken my order, wasn't in that day. I was determined to check out what they had said. This time I found Bruno who confirmed that the fireplace had actually arrived and he arranged delivery. Hmnnnn.

No comments: