Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Safe at last

We (or rather I) spent half our time last night trying to stop Max mounting Minnie. I told him several times, "Max, my son, I understand how you might be feeling, but trying to get your leg over when Min has just been re-plumbed and re-wired, is not on! Now cool it!" He didn't seem to listen or understand.

***

I found this article really funny. As a meat eating man, does this mean that I am finally safe from pale skinned, greasy haired, hairy armpitted, moustached, female gypsy look-a-likes. I suppose a blow job would be totally out of the question? (You should apologise - Ed.)

2 comments:

imagined said...

very funny! My favorite line was after one Vegan admitted that she was sometimes sexually attracted to carnivores but, "I wouldn't want to get close to them in a physical sense if their body was derived from meat." ! derived from meat! Sorry mom, but it really is all your fault! ; )

Gigi said...

Mad, mad, completely mad. However, I've learnt a new word: pescetarian. I believe I am one of these, although I am partial to a well-cooked and spicy merguez from time to time.

What does that make me? A pescetarian-merguezian, I suppose. Ah - but would I sleep with one?????