Wednesday, August 08, 2007

El Guapo

I read several blogs every day and my favourite, El Guapo in DC, has just announced that he is to write no more. For me he's a legend. A very funny man, commenting on his latino life with a very keen latino eye. So many blogs are difficult to read and too way out for my taste but his was written clearly and with much affection. I will miss him. Mucho Amor EG.

***

Jan had another night off last night because Luke (Jan's youngest) and Lydia prepared a panang duck curry. It was excellent. There's too much good food around here!

***

I'm not too sure what to make about this. If I start wearing eyeliner and make-up Jan might have something to say. (Look dummy, she obviously likes fat, hairy, uncouth men, and she's got exactly what she wanted! - Ed.)

1 comment:

El Guapo in DC said...

Gracias mi amigo.