Monday, July 30, 2007

Life's little pleasures

There are times when you feel negative about the French but mostly you are pleasantly surprised. We dropped the dogs off at the kennels in the village to find that Eric has built an extra big kennel so that both dogs can fit comfortably inside. Then Claude insists that we take a jar of home made apricot and blueberry jam. Wasn't that nice? As Jacqui said our quality of life is much better since we moved away from the frenzy of the south of England.

3 comments:

mpprh said...

Bit too convenient for the incest problem ?

MrsJ said...

We are certainly less stressed (to the point of being almost vertical some people might say) down here.

About 4 months ago I realised I had even stopped putting my watch on automatically in the morning!

MrsJ said...

As you probably guessed - I meant horizontal not vertical!

I blame it on all that rosé wine I was drinking !!