Thursday, July 19, 2007

Le Ciel de Nîmes




As expected, we went to check on the numbers of plates, knives and forks etc. (such joy) that had been ordered for the wedding in September, together with booking hair appointments and cornering the market in English and German tourist brochures for Nîmes. Lunch at Le Ciel de Nîmes was the highlight for me with lunch being washed down with a couple of bottles of Chateau Puech Haut rosé. Denis, who runs the place is such a nice chap and has got the place buzzing. This has to be the best place to eat in the centre of Nîmes and I intend to keep it a secret.
***

The pool temperature has just hit 32C for the first time this year, which for me is little short of bliss. I normally scream like a school girl when the water hits my bits, but this was excellent. As an aside, Jan happened to mention that she had recently read that 32C was the perfect temperature for babies (to learn to swim). (She got that one right! - Ed)

No comments: