Thursday, April 05, 2007

A Chinese fable


A Chinese man gets married. His wife is a virgin. Truth be told, he is not all that experienced either. On their wedding night, she cowers naked under the sheets as her husband undresses. He climbs in next to her and tries to be reassuring.
"My darring" he says,"I know dis yo firss time and you berry frighten. I pomise you, I give you anyting you want, I do anyting - juss anyting you want. Whatchou want?"
He tries to sound experienced, which he hopes will calm her and impress her. A thoughtful silence follows and he waits patiently (and eagerly) for her request. She eventually replies shyly and unsure,
"I want try somesing - I hear about... Numbah 69". More thoughtful silence, but this time from him.
Eventually, in a puzzled tone he says..."WHAT, you want... beef wiff broccori?!"

No comments: