Sunday, February 18, 2007

A very special New Year


Happy Chinese New Year. It's a particularly auspicious year for me because it's the year of the pig (I knew it, I knew it - Ed.) but a special pig year, inasmuch as it's a 'golden pig year.' Evidently these only come around once in your lifetime (every 60 years) and this year I will be very lucky and can do no wrong, something that I've suspected for a long time!
I quote from an Australian Government website:
"The Year of the Pig in 2007
People born in the Year of the Pig are nice to a fault and possess impeccable manners and taste. Pigs also care a great deal about friends and family and work hard to keep everyone in their life happy. Pigs are highly intelligent creatures, forever studying, playing and probing in their quest for greater knowledge."
But then you had guessed that already? (they missed out 'shy, retiring and modest - Ed.)

No comments: