Monday, October 09, 2006

Buy your tyres at Blackcircles dot com


I've just realised that my problems accessing this website, to post these words, is a problem with my computer and not with Google. I'm typing this on Jan's machine, thank you darling, but actually she doesn't know because she is out at her art class. Another little computer problem to resolve.


***

William came round for tennis this morning and immediately complained of a bad stomach and splits in his feet. I must admit that I felt sorry for him until, an hour later, when he had beaten me 6-2. I tried hard, honest, but no matter how well I served, he got everything back. The luck was all on the French side , which is more than can be said for their football team who were beaten by Scotland at the weekend, but that's another story. Moral of the story, never feel sorry for anyone who complains of personal problems before you play them at any sport. They'll stuff you, as soon as look at you.


***

You have to have a certain sense of humour for this site but I found this funny.

***

Whilst getting tyres moved around this afternoon, at the local tyre depot, I enquired about the cost of replacing the Goodyears on the Jeep. He quoted me 270 euros per tyre. Zut alors! If you need tyres go to www.blackcircles.com . For a similar tyre, they didn't have Goodyears, but they did have Bridgestones @ 107 euros, Michelins @ 122 euros and the most expensive was a Dunlop @139 euros. If you live in France you can also order from their French site http://www.blackcircles.com/francais . I have just ordered two tyres for the Golf and they arrived even earlier than quoted. This is a good company to do business with, and no I don't work for them.

No comments: