Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Is it me you're looking for?


Just to let you into a secret, it's me under there!

***

I wonder if anyone else has noticed an increase in spam over the last couple of days? I wasn't in the habit of getting that much, 30 a day into one box and 40 into another, but they have both more than doubled in the last couple of days. 70 into the former and 80 into the latter so that can't be a coincidence. The former is the account that I am slowly moving away from and the latter is my gmail account where their excellent filters catch it all. The more I use it, the more I like Gmail.

***

Jan and I are getting to be experts at turning weeds into 'lawn'. The rain over the last few weeks has made the weeds grow quickly and others turn green. One patch of ground, that we have so far ignored, has now been turned into a 'lawn' by chopping down the tall stuff and mowing the rest. It's easy when you know how.

No comments: