Tuesday, July 04, 2006

A story of two chastity belts


On a recent trip back to the UK (see 9th March 2006) we bought Minnie a chastity belt and it seems to work well. We're paranoid about Min not getting pregnant right now and it seemed like a good idea at the time and, more to the point, she doesn't object. On a separate issue, Jan has told me that she has lost the key to her chastity belt and that she is sure that she will find it any year now. I have to admit that I'm a bit suspicious (you're so thick - Ed.).


***

Neil and Lawrence returned from Barcelona this afternoon, all shopped out. After dinner we settled down to watch Germany and Italy play in the first semi-final of the World Cup. In the last minutes of extra time Italy scored two outstanding goals. Whilst my head said that Germany would win, my heart was with Italy and eventually the boys came good. Forza Azzuri.
Above, a picture of two happy German fans that caught my eye!

No comments: