Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The sun has got its hat on

It's the second Tuesday of the month and it's Windows Update day. As I understand it, there are up to 12 patches to be downloaded, making it one of the most important download days for a long time. Having said that, at 16.10 this afternoon they were still not available. I wonder at what time they are available in our part of the world? Presumably, when Redmond open up.

***

We have a hectic few days coming up so there is lots to do around the house but that hasn't stopped me watching the tennis from Queens Club or any of the myriad of World Cup football matches. Do I really care whether Togo beat Switzerland? It's glorious outside and I should be enjoying the sunshine but it's a little difficult to get enthusiastic about the sun when you know that you have at least another 4 months of it to put up with. Hey ho.

No comments: