Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Farts can kill!


And you definitely can't light one!

***

Roxanne and Owen arrived today, for a couple of days. Roxanne is a blog reader from Oregon so I can only say nice things about them. At least that what she thinks!
By way of a little local wine tasting we headed off to the Cave Cooperative at Carnas who have a got a really nice Viognier (5.90) on offer and an even nicer very special red at (13.50). The red is the most expensive wine I have ever seen there but boy is it nice. Highly recommended. After that we visited Francoise and Vincent Coste at Domaine Costeplane to taste some of their delicious organic wine and for me to top up on their rosé. F&V were leaving first thing the following morning to attend a wine fare in Alsace. When I mentioned that it was a long way to go for a wine fare Vincent said, "Not really, we already have orders for 20,000 bottles." I'm not surprised.

No comments: