Saturday, April 08, 2006

Conspiracy theories









I love chocolate and these two chocolate rabbits made me smile. And the burning question of the day? Which part of the bunny do you eat first? This bit of nonsense will hopefully act as a little reminder for Jan that, as Easter approaches, I wouldn't object to the odd bit of chocolate.


***

Jan has a heavy cold so we decide not to invite people to dinner. I only hope it doesn't stop her cooking for me tonight! Last night she cooked Thai, a delicious spicy minced pork dish and vegetarian noodles, very similar to Pad Thai. Both are now on the list of must haves!


***

The conspiracy theorists are at it again. This article about radio tags was interesting but also made me laugh. Particularly the "nightmare scenario" where you could be innocently involved in some awful crime, because you threw your empty drinks can on the floor. It sounds like a bloody good idea to me. So, if you don't want to be charged with a murder that you didn't commit - DONT THROW YOUR CANS ON THE FLOOR!

No comments: