Sunday, March 26, 2006

Yet another domaine to find

After I had driven to Quissac for bread and croissants, I cleared up the breakfast stuff, packed the dishwasher and swept the floors. H&E and Jan, on the other hand, went to a book fair. Anyway they did remember to come back to pick me up so that we could go to Mas de Roux for lunch. What was particularly good about the lunch was that we might have found another good source of wine. On reading the label, that Harold very kindly bought, Domaine des Aigues Belles is very close by and is now on my list of 'must visit caveau'. It never fails to surprise me that there are so many good wine producers in this area and, after 3 years, I still find new ones. What a charmed life we have ahead.

***

Mother's Days are great for mums but only if you remember them!

No comments: