Saturday, February 18, 2006

Just 1 out of 350 million sperm!

I'm not one for conspiracy theories but having said that I find it hard to believe that it's a coincidence that further pictures from Abu Ghraib, the video of British soldiers beating up some kids, and the Danish cartoon furore all surface at the same time. All these incidents happened quite some time ago but they have all just recently appeared as headline news. In the battle for hearts and minds the West has some catching up to do.

***

Just when you thought that it couldn't get anymore stupid, this happens.

***

After a lazy morning, discounting a trip to the supermarket for the weekly shop, I sat and watched Liverpool play Manchester United in the FA Cup, this afternoon. Now I know that I haven't been very active recently (hence my increase in weight) but I thought that it was very unkind when Jan said to me, "How come, that out of 350 million sperm, you were the fastest?" I wish that she would come straight to the point.

No comments: