Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Oh go on, let me nibble your ear

You're going to have to put up with a few doggy pictures for a while yet, so indulge me if you will. This one shows Max being particularly patient with the young upstart who dared to venture into his bed. Their days alternate at the moment between frantic bouts of hyper activity and sleep. Max plays rough but is basically quite gentle with her, although yesterday he did sit on her until I jumped in to rescue one squashed puppy. She, on the other hand, seems to have no respect for his size and nips and jumps on him at every opportunity. It's actually quite tiring to have them around.

***

Jan and Jill went to Nîmes for a little Christmas shopping today and I had to baby-sit the dogs. Jan brought me a treat of scallops for dinner. She cooked them with bacon, roast tomatoes and smashed spicy beans. Yum. Thank you darling.

No comments: