Saturday, January 22, 2005

Foufou

I'm not actually sure what "fou fou" means but Olivier (the head dog trainer) insists that Max is "fou fou". I suspect it means scatty or daft. Don't get me wrong, Max has an excellent temperament but he also has the attention span of a goldfish. When on the lead he is obedient to a point but he is so interested in other dogs and owners that his mind continually wanders and he can be difficult to handle. I'm beginning to think that we should expose him to more dogs and more people so that his Saturday morning outings aren't quite such a novelty.

Editors Note: Foufou means scatterbrain - but I'm the editor. Well so now you know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello
fou fou doesn't mean daft, but something like "crazy" in a positive sense, it just mean that your dog like to run and play and jump, like dogs do when you come back home, this term implies also that he's maybe a bit hard to control like young dogs.